How to update details in community directory?

Contributions, adding your business or organisation, suggestions and feedback.
pstretch

How to update details in community directory?

Post by pstretch »

Would anyone be able to tell me the best way to get an organisation's contact details updated in the community directory please?

http://wareonline.co.uk/community/youth.asp

I’ve tried emailing one of the Admins directly and also using the ‘contact us’ form, but neither of these get any response or action.

An organisation that I manage has recently changed its telephone number so I’m keen to get it updated everywhere that it’s publically listed.

I can also see that several of the other youth groups are listed with contact details that are many years out of date.
Mancunian

Re: How to update details in community directory?

Post by Mancunian »

i would like to know how you post a new topic, seems i've lost all function to do this, nothing in user control panel or anywhere on here... help...
IGS

Re: How to update details in community directory?

Post by IGS »

Mancunian wrote:i would like to know how you post a new topic, seems i've lost all function to do this, nothing in user control panel or anywhere on here... help...
Click on Board Index (just above Control Panel) then click on where you want your topic to go; community, charity etc then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on New Topic.