Sainsbury's Local

News and views on shopping in the town.
Steve

Re: Sainsbury's Local

Post by Steve »

pierced_rose wrote: One thing that could become a problem are the delivery lorries blocking the road right outside, causing traffic to back up round the roundabout.
I think the Highways Dept stipulated that deliveries should only take place between 22:00 and 07:00.
pierced_rose

Post by pierced_rose »

Steve wrote: I think the Highways Dept stipulated that deliveries should only take place between 22:00 and 07:00.
Have they? Makes sense! However there was a delivery being made as I was in there mid afternoon. There were a few irritated drivers backing up!
VicarageRoader

Post by VicarageRoader »

Steve wrote:
pierced_rose wrote: One thing that could become a problem are the delivery lorries blocking the road right outside, causing traffic to back up round the roundabout.
I think the Highways Dept stipulated that deliveries should only take place between 22:00 and 07:00.
Sainsburys will be quaking in their boots :lol:

I guarantee they'll be receiving their deliveries at whatever time they like.
VicarageRoader

Post by VicarageRoader »

VicarageRoader wrote:
Steve wrote:
Sainsburys will be quaking in their boots :lol:

I guarantee they'll be receiving their deliveries at whatever time they like.
Didn't take long. I went passed at 10.25am today and there was a delivery going on.
Mel

Post by Mel »

not forgetting Domino's there was one outside yesterday morning when I went past at 9:30 am