Whats Happening?

Contributions, adding your business or organisation to Ware Online, suggestions and general feedback about Ware Online.
Andy B

Re: Whats Happening?

Post by Andy B »

Pat-H wrote: The few times a year I consider posting on WOL I struggle to workout which section it should be, certain in the knowledge that if I get it wrong I'll get berated online.
So if in doubt I just don't.
I doubt what you say Pat as the worst that would happen is a Mod would place the post in the correct section but at the end of the day its never been a big issue.
FB moderation just does not happen so you'll get berated by anyone on there even if they have nothing to do with the comments and do I need to see what someone is having for lunch or drunks falling over its just full of rubbish at least by having sections its easy to check for updates.

Just post away but don't abuse other who may have a different opinion to you.
Barzey

Post by Barzey »

Its a shame folks, Without thinking I have just clicked on to take a look at the 'Dickensian Crowd' totally forgetting that the Webcam is not there anymore as for the first time we cannot make it this year. Anyway I hope everyone has a great time as usual.
Like others I do wish that the old Forum was still working as it was so informative, helpful and a great help to the LOCAL people of good old Ware.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Barzey wrote:Like others I do wish that the old Forum was still working as it was so informative, helpful and a great help to the LOCAL people of good old Ware.
http://www.wareonline.co.uk/haveyoursay/
Barzey

Post by Barzey »

By the response of things its really nice to see there is still an interest in this forum and it is becoming active again thus showing that quite a few people ARE indeed still interested in using it as it was. I sincerely hope that it can survive for the many of us whom have enjoyed and used it over the years.
Kindest regards to all , I hope you all have a Wonderful Merry Christmas and a Healthy Happy New Year.
Andy B

Post by Andy B »

Barzey wrote: I hope you all have a Wonderful Merry Christmas and a Healthy Happy New Year.
The seasons greetings to you too Barzey.
RichardH

Post by RichardH »

Same to you all with (jingle) bells on!
Pat-H

Post by Pat-H »

Andy B wrote:
Pat-H wrote: The few times a year I consider posting on WOL I struggle to workout which section it should be, certain in the knowledge that if I get it wrong I'll get berated online.
I doubt what you say Pat as the worst that would happen is a Mod would place the post in the correct section but at the end of the day its never been a big issue.
FB moderation just does not happen so you'll get berated by anyone on there even if they have nothing to do with the comments and do I need to see what someone is having for lunch or drunks falling over its just full of rubbish at least by having sections its easy to check for updates.

That hasn't been my experience in the past. And when I talk (in person) to the many of lurkers who read but won't post most say the same. They don't feel its a place you can place in comfort.
IGS

Post by IGS »

Pat-H wrote:
Andy B wrote:
I doubt what you say Pat as the worst that would happen is a Mod would place the post in te correct section but at the end of the day its never been a big issue.

That hasn't been my experience in the past. And when I talk (in person) to the many of lurkers who read but won't post most say the same. They don't feel its a place you can place in comfort.
Just think malcmac
malcmac

Post by malcmac »

IGS wrote:
Pat-H wrote:
I doubt what you say Pat as the worst that would happen is a Mod would place the post in te correct section but at the end of the day its never been a big issue.

Just think malcmac[/quote]

Happy Christmas snowflake :lol: :lol: :lol:
IGS

Post by IGS »

malcmac wrote:
IGS wrote:
Pat-H wrote:

Just think malcmac

Happy Christmas snowflake :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]really! Who are you insulting by using derogatory language?