Ware in The Times

Clubs and societies, neighbourhood and social issues
FLIPPER

Ware in The Times

Post by FLIPPER »

It appears that in tomorrows Sunday Times that Ware is in one of the top places to live in England. As all of us who live here already know.
Scottman

Re: Ware in The Times

Post by Scottman »

Really? Must be our superb railway connection, and the quiet idyllic environment we experience between Stansted bound planes overhead. And the great and highly affordable housing stock, augmented with beautifully planned and spaciously laid out new estates. Or maybe they rate on the number of coffee shops and hairdressers per head of population!
Aardvaark

Post by Aardvaark »

You missed out the delicate fragrance wafting over the town on occasions from the Westmill Dump Scottman! Actually I seem to remember Ware featuring in a top 10 towns list a few years ago. I think that was based on having independent shops in the High Street rather than the usual multiples.
Matt40

Post by Matt40 »

Maybe it's to do with the collectiveness of the locals as they log onto a certain website to cement our no 1 surfing position of dodgy activities lol!
mb1

Post by mb1 »

It's probably the editor of the that section of the Times lives near here , wants to sell their house, and is looking to boost the price 8-)
kevin phillips bong

Post by kevin phillips bong »

Crickey, some positive national news about Ware and people moan!!!!! Good grief, chill out, the suns out s m i l e! (or go and live in hertford/WalthamX/'arlow).
Matt40

Post by Matt40 »

Fair point!