Thurs 10/4 Ware v Wroxham - Massive Match!

Discussion on local sporting activities, fixtures and clubs
kevin phillips bong

Thurs 10/4 Ware v Wroxham - Massive Match!

Post by kevin phillips bong »

Tomorrow night Thursday 10th April Ware take on Wroxham in a critical Ryman League Div 1 North Fixture. Ware currently sit 4th from bottom 1 place and 1 point above Wroxham who lie 3rd from bottom. 3 teams could get relegated this year so a nice win for Ware would give them a bit of breathing space; they also have a couple of games in hand (tough fixtures though).
So if you've not seen 'new team Ware' yet, 2morrow would be a perfect match; ko 7.45 up at Wodson and £8 for adults to get in.
Andrew

Re: Thurs 10/4 Ware v Wroxham - Massive Match!

Post by Andrew »

Sorry working tonight so could not get along to what would have been my first Ware match for many years. Still, pleased to see that we won - four points clear of the relegation zone with games in hand. Considering the team have been playing three games a week for several weeks this is an excellent result.
kevin phillips bong

Post by kevin phillips bong »

First of all a great advert for the non-league with both teams playing good football; Ware just about shading it 2-1. All 3 goals were good; Ware's first from Keiran Bishop but the winner, 5 minutes from time deserved to win any match. Anton K had the ball just inside the corner of the penalty box and chipped their tall keeper for a great shot which Nick Faldo would have been proud of!
Next match this saturday @ 3 with another Norfolk team visiting Wodson this time Dereham Town.
Blueboy

Post by Blueboy »

Have to agree. Well worth my trip up from Surbiton. This was a great advert for football at any level. Disappointed on my trip up not to experience the "derailment in waiting". I assume it has been put right by Network Rail.